Home in Tunisia is the largest real estate network in Tunisia. Home in Tunisia will do its utmost to promote Tunisian real estate to international investors, we have adopted an approach that encourages innovation and creativity, and we strive to reinforce these values in order to guarantee the evolution and continuity of our company.
The site may store cookie files on the user’s terminal in order to save the user’s profile and to restore personalised pages and user profiles when the user is connected via their usual terminal.
These cookie files are kept in the user’s terminal for a maximum of twelve (12) months from the time they are placed. The purpose of the cookies placed on the user’s terminal when visiting the site or the applications linked to it is to :
– Operating the site and services. They enable the publisher to memorise information relating to users’ access to the site, to adapt the presentation of the site to the display preferences of the users’ terminal, and to allow users to access their personal space on the site;
– Measuring and knowing the site’s audience, analysing browsing behaviour. These cookies make it possible to establish statistics on the number of visitors to the site and the use of the services. They are used to identify the modules, services and sections consulted, as well as browsing behaviour and patterns. This information is useful for improving the services and contents that appear on the site.
User data is measured for advertising purposes via cookies. The data collected is not personal data and cannot be linked to a user. Interests are recorded without any direct personal link in the cookie. Cookies are used to count the
number of visits for different themes, according to the use of the site and record this information. These cookies are deposited in the browser of the user’s terminal (PC, laptop, mobile phone, tablet, etc.) for a limited period of 26 weeks.
More generally, the user can accept or refuse the cookies placed on his or her terminal. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. The user may deactivate cookies to prevent them from being stored on their terminal or delete them using their browser options. The settings may change the navigation and the conditions of access to certain services on the site.
In order to exercise these choices, the following pages can be consulted. For Google Chrome :
1. Go to the « Tools » menu.
2. Click on « Settings » and « Show advanced settings ».
3. Click on « Content settings… » in the privacy section.
4. Click on « Cookies and site data… » in the new window.
5. Click on « Delete all » and confirm by clicking on « OK ».
More information on :
For Microsoft Internet Explorer :
1. Go to the « tools » menu and then « internet options ».
2. Click on the « Privacy » icon.
3. Select the desired level with your mouse.
More information on: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
For Mozilla Firefox :
1. Choose the « tool » menu and then « options ».
2. Click on the « privacy » icon.
3. Find the « cookie » menu and select the options you want.
More information on: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies
For Safari :
1. Go to the Safari/Preferences menu
2. Click on « privacy ».
3. Under « Block Cookies », check « Always ».
More information at http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/fr-ww/cookies/ Users can also set their browser to send a « Do not track » code. For more information on cookies and how to block them, you can also visit http://www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/.
By accessing the site(s), applications or services, the user declares that he/she has read, understood and accepted these General Conditions. He/she further declares that he/she is legally capable of giving consent to these terms and that he/she intends to comply with them fully and without restriction. If he/she is a minor or incapacitated, he/she declares that he/she has the permission of a person with parental authority, a guardian or a curator.
The present General Conditions prevail over those of the user.